Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Kim Kardashian West Made Up Her Mind And She’s Voting For Hillary Clinton

Kim Kardashian has made up her mind about who she’s voting for in the upcoming presidential election. In a post on her website and app, Kardashian made it clear that she intends to vote for Hillary Clinton. 

“I’m with her. I believe Hillary will best represent our country and is the most qualified for the job. This year, I’m not just voting for myself, but also for my children, and I took that into careful consideration when I made my decision.”

 
Kardashian did, however, appear to leave herself a little wiggle room in case Trump wins:

Now that I have made my choice I want to be clear... I would never judge anyone based on their political or religious beliefs. I believe that both candidates have the intention of making the country a safer and stronger place for every American, they just have different ideas about how we get there.
Well, that’s all cleared up. 

To read Kardashian’s entire post, head over to her website.

No comments: