Thursday, October 20, 2016

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Stance on Taxes, Abortion, Economy & Immigration

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump faced off Monday in the final of three presidential debates before Election Day on November 8.
Here are the compiled quotes on both presidential candidate stance on the issue of taxes, economy, immigration and job.

Donald - "We're going to cut taxes massively. We're going to cut business taxes massively. They're going to start hiring. We're going to start the engine rolling again because right now our country is dying."

Hillary - "I will not raise taxes on anyone making $250,000 or less. Ia lso will not add a penny to the debt. One of the ways you go after the debt is by investing in my people so I do have investment i new jobs, in skill training."



Donald - If we put another two of three justices on that's what will happen and that will happen automatically because I am putting pro-life justices on the court. It will go back to the states."

Hillary - I will defend Planned Parenthood, and I will defend women's rights to make that decision."


Donald - "We're going to get the bad people out and secure the border. But we have some bad hombres here and we're gonna get them out."

Hillary - "My comprehensive immigration plan of course includes broader security. Any violent person who should be deported, we should deport them."


Donald -"We will create an economic machine the likes of which country hasn't seen in decades."

Hillary - "When I talk about how we're going to pay for education and health care, I've made it clear we're going where the money is - we're going to ask the wealthy to pay their fair share."


Donald - "We cannot take four more years of Obama and that's her."

Hillary - "I know the awesome responsibility of protecting our country, and I hope you will give me a chance to serve as your president."

No comments: